Strategyzer AG is an innovation powerhouse that helps organizations around the world reinvent themselves and develop new growth engines. The company was co-founded by Alexander Osterwalder – inventor of the Business Model Canvas and author of the bestsellers "Business Model Generation” and “Value Proposition Design” (40+ languages, 2+ million copies). Clients include companies such as MasterCard, Colgate, Nestlé, and many more. Products include online courses, software applications, and innovation services.
We are an amazing team of creative, technology and business professionals from around the globe. We love to build products and create experiences that benefit individuals, organizations and society. With our tools and products we change the way people think about strategy and innovation.
For our global team we are looking for an experienced sales personality as:
Sales Lead, Enterprise Services (100%)
- Sales: Grow revenues from Strategyzer’s service business with large corporate clients (10k+ employees, Fortune 500, FT Global 500). Services include our Innovation Sprint and Cloud Academy.
- The Innovation Sprint is a 10-week facilitated innovation process for corporate teams that includes coaching, workshops, online training, and tools. It helps management teams, innovation & strategy teams, and product teams innovate more effectively.
- The Cloud Academy is a blended learning offer that covers online courses on topics like business model innovation, value proposition design, and lean startup/innovation testing.
- Lead generation: Generate new sales opportunities from cold or luke-warm leads, build long-term relationships with potential clients.
- Sales operations: Close deals, negotiate contracts, and help manage procurement.
- Sales strategy: Work closely with the sales and product teams to develop and implement the strategy for Strategyzer Enterprise Services to expand in The Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
- Sales reporting: In collaboration with the rest of the sales team, weekly and monthly reporting on sales pipeline and closed sales deals.
- 5+ years of experience in selling enterprise services, in particular consulting sales experience (management or innovation consulting background a plus).
- Previously involved in selling in the area of innovation and strategy.
- Excellent track record of selling towards large corporate clients (10k+ employees, Fortune 500, FT Global 500).
- Ability to influence key decision makers and build relationships.
- Proficient in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Technically savvy and confident presenting online demonstrations of our solutions in front of clients, most commonly via video conferencing.
- Pragmatic personality with positive working attitude and willingness to go the extra mile together with the whole team.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit who is eager to bring in new ideas to help us achieve our goals, precise and well organized.
- At market compensation + commission.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Working with the creators of Business Model Generation and thought leaders in the area of business model innovation and value proposition design.
- Impact: Change the way leading companies do business.
- Work within a culture of learning which fosters and supports professional development and growth.
- Join a world-class team doing their best work ever. We have a strict “no asshole rule”, based on Bob Sutton’s bestseller. We only hire people who are great, yet humble, and strive to do the best work of their career as part of a brilliant team.
We look forward to your application (pdf) with cover letter, CV/Resume, all relevant references, your desired salary range and availability.
Strategyzer AG, Löwenstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich, www.strategyzer.com