Strategyzer AG is an innovation powerhouse that helps organizations around the world reinvent themselves and develop new growth engines. The company was co-founded by Alexander Osterwalder – inventor of the Business Model Canvas and author of the bestsellers "Business Model Generation” and “Value Proposition Design” (40+ languages, 2+ million copies). Clients include companies such as MasterCard, Colgate, Nestlé, and many more. Products include online courses, software applications, and innovation services.
We are an amazing team of creative, technology and business professionals from around the globe. We love to build products and create experiences that benefit individuals, organizations, and society. With our tools and products, we change the way people think about strategy and innovation.
For our global team we are looking for an experienced sales personality as:
Sales Admin Assistant (100%)
You support our worldwide operations in sales administration and legal work.
- Service current client accounts, obtain purchase orders.
- Draft sales quotations for enterprise opportunities (10k+ employees, Fortune 500, FT Global 500).
- Assist in establishing new accounts by contacting assigned leads via e-mail or telephone.
- Support the coordination of tasks between sales, customer experience managers (CXM's) and/or finance department.
- Support the application process for supplier procurement in large enterprises.
- University or equivalent degree in business administration or sales.
- Sales administration experience; client-facing experience a plus. Experience with legal aspects of contracting a plus.
- Excellent track record of working in a sales teams that sells to large corporate clients (10k+ employees, Fortune 500, FT Global 500).
- Clear and positive communication skills for telephone calls with potential clients.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Positive working attitude and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Experience using a CRM system; experience using Pipedrive a plus.
- Independent, precise, and well organized.
- Proficient in English, native or with a high level of fluency. Additional languages such as French or Spanish a plus.
- Remote work and flexible working hours. Possibility to join our Zurich or Toronto office.
- Work within a culture of learning which fosters and supports professional development and growth.
- Join a world-class team doing their best work ever. We have a strict “no asshole rule”, based on Bob Sutton’s bestseller. We only hire people who are great, yet humble and strive to do the best work of their career as part of a brilliant team.
- Impact: Change the way leading companies around the world do business.
- Work with the creators of Business Model Generation and thought leaders in the area of business model innovation and value proposition design.
We look forward to your application (pdf) with cover letter, CV/Resume, all relevant references,
your desired salary range and availability via https://strategyzer-ag.breezy.hr/
Strategyzer AG, Löwenstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich, http://www.strategyzer.com