Strategyzer AG is an innovation powerhouse that helps organizations around the world reinvent themselves and develop new growth engines. The company was co-founded by Alexander Osterwalder – inventor of the Business Model Canvas and author of the bestsellers Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Design (40+ languages, 2+ million copies). Clients include companies such as MasterCard, Colgate, Nestlé, and many more. Products include online courses, software applications, and innovation services.
We are an amazing team of creative, business professionals from around the globe. We love to build products and create experiences that benefit individuals, organizations and society. With our tools and products we change the way people think about strategy and innovation.
For our headquarter in Zurich we are looking for:
Legal Counsel (m/f) 40-60%
- Handle all legal matters with our Enterprise clients and external partner companies.
- Ensure progress on various legal topics, e.g. in Risk-Management, Compliance and Intellectual Property.
- Support and advice CFO / Founders in all legal matters, also in collaboration with a network of external experts.
- Work with the team on various key projects, e.g. related to regulatory changes.
- Minimum of 3 years legal experience in an international business environment as in-house legal counsel (preferably in a Web-based company, software, or the IT or consulting industry).
- Masters degree in law (preferably from a Swiss University and bar exam holder).
- Strong hands-on approach, creativity, out-of-the-box thinking, team-player, motivated, and autonomous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in English (our primary company language) & German.
- Long-term commitment with permanent working permit in Switzerland.
- Fast-growing and dynamic young business environment.
- Flexibility to work remotely / from home part of the time. Centrally located office.
- International context and high-profile global clients.
- Opportunity to develop broad legal and business expertise.
- Work/life balance.
- Positive and collaborative company culture with flat structure.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
WHO WE ARE
- care for each other
- have integrity
- are open minded
- are hungry
HOW WE WORK
- customer centric
- users of our own methodology
- autonomous and collaborative
- focused on big picture and detail
- open to constructive conflict
WHAT WE DELIVER
Our work is …
- simple & clear, visual, practical & relevant
- of great quality
We look forward to your application (pdf) with cover letter, CV/Resume, all relevant references, your desired compensation range and availability.
Strategyzer AG, Löwenstrasse 2, 8001 Zürich, www.strategyzer.com